RV World has been selling RV's to Canadian residents for years and we can proudly say that we have the best customer service! We would like the opportunity to help our Canadian customers find the RV of their dreams at the fairest price possible. With our knowledgeable staff and our large selection, we are very confident that we can help you find the RV that you have been looking for! With a few easy steps we can get you on the road!
What RV World will provide for you:
- You will get a completed bill of sale for your new RV.
- You will get an MSO (Manufacturer's Statement of Origin) for all new units or a title for used units.
- A Recall Clearance Letter (showing the authorities at the border that your RV is free of any outstanding recalls)
- A temporary transit Tag will be placed in the RV allowing you time to transport the RV home.
- The customer is responsible for all taxes and fees to be paid at the border. You will pay $195 + GST. If you're from Quebec then you will have to pay $195 + GST + QST. If you would like to learn more please see below.
- Customer will also have to provide insurance on the RV. We do not provide this service.
If you have any questions please call RV World at (800) 934-1393
Other Important Phone Numbers And Websites:
|Registrar Of Imported Vehicles
||Canada Border Services Agency In Canada:
Go to WebSite
|(506) 636-5064 (English)
(506) 636-5067 (French)