If you are spending your 4th of July at the campground, these RV tips can help you make your site look festive and fun! Whether you want to add just a touch of the red, white, and blue, or go all out, we have easy RV and campground decorating ideas you’ll love. So, pack up your crew and head out to the campground for your Independence Day celebrations!
Solo Cup Wreath
Add this festive, easy-to-make wreath to your door for an instant 4th of July makeover!
- Red solo cups
- Blue solo cups
- White solo cups
- Hot glue gun
- Divide your cups. You’ll need 10 blue, 12, red, and 10 white cups.
- Place one blue cup inside a second blue cup with approximately 2″ showing out the top. Glue the cups together and repeat so that all 10 blue cups are glue together in an arch with 2″ of blue showing on each cup.
- Continue to add cups to the ring, adding two red, then two white until the wreath is complete. Use the ruler to ensure you glue the cups with 2″ of color showing.
- Use the ribbon to hang your beautiful new wreath on your door or window!
4th of July Tin Can Windsocks
Save your leftover cans for this fun 4th of July craft that makes a great campground decoration!
What You Need:
- Tin cans
- Blue and white acrylic paint
- Fishing line
- Red and white streamers
- Hot glue
How to Make It:
- Start by cleaning your cans and using a can opener to remove the bottom of the can so that it is a hollow tube.
- Paint the outside of the cans blue and let dry.
- Once the paint it dry, paint white stars over the blue and let dry.
- Use the hot glue gun to attach the streamers to the bottom, alternating red and white.
- Attach the fishing line to the top of the can to hang and enjoy your new patriotic windsock!
Red Gingham Tablecloth
Give your campsite’s picnic table a facelift with a classic red and white gingham tablecloth! You even can add blue cutlery for your 4th of July meals to complete the red, white, and blue color scheme!
A Firework Centerpiece
You can easily make a creative and cute centerpiece by spray painting a few pineapples in red, white, and blue! Add a little sparkler to the top with some glittery decorative foil sparklers to complete the look.
Contact us to find your new RV today!