Don’t miss this incredible fall camping recipe! The original recipe was found on FreshOffTheGrid.com and it’s the perfect way to wake up at the campground! You’ll love that this simple breakfast recipe is packed with all the flavors of fall.
- 1 c. flour
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 egg
- ½ c. whole milk
- ½ c. spiced apple cider
- 2 apples
- Butter or oil to grease pan
- Maple syrup for serving
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Start by whisking together the egg, milk, and the apple cider in a medium bowl until combined.
- Next, add the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt, stirring to combine.
- Wash and dry both apples. Core and slice one apple, set aside for later use. Shred the second apple using a grater.
- Fold in the shredded apple.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add a pat of butter or a drizzle of oil. Portion out 1/4 cup of batter onto the skillet and cook until the surface begins to bubble and the edges are golden brown. Flip the pancake and cook to desired doneness. Remove from the skillet.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- After all the pancakes are made, heat 1 tbsp of batter in the skillet and add the apples, sugar, and cinnamon.
- Stir to thoroughly coat the apples and saute until just softened.
- Serve the pancakes with the apple topping and a drizzle of maple syrup.
Don’t wait to find your dream RV. Contact us today to learn more about the incredible deals going on now!